Dear Mom,
Well, about Elder Jensen... He is probably the most strict to the rules missionary that there is in the mission...
My bag is soaking at the moment. I´m going to take it out when I get home today and take care of it. My back... I haven´t made a heat pack for that. I think that most of the tightness might be coming from sleeping. I can´t wake up without a really tight back/neck. I can´t wait till I have my own house and bed and can afford an air-bed. If you really want to show me in a sort of material way that you love me, then when I get home you´ll let me sleep on your air-bed!!! :) jeje And my belly? Did I mention anything about that? The only thing I can think is that I am still fat. :( I did a couple workouts this week along with my stretching. Other than that... idk. I am eating well/ healthily. (Haha. I asked him How's your bag? Your back? and then just because I needed a third one, I added Your belly?)
As far as that other Elder goes... He is a district leader and a trainer at the moment, didn´t get transfered, but will this next transfer because I think they are going to close the area. I should pray for him. Thanks. I only have prayed for knowledge on how to deal with it while I´m around him. We´ll see how it goes next time we´re around each other. I have told President Mellor, so he knows now. Last week I just left him un-named but this week I told him who it was. I don´t mind you asing your mm friends for advice. They´ve had kids go through the same things so they know better from experience than we do.
I´ll check this week on the price of boullion and decide. as far as the little vanilla things that Kayla got... I think that would be awesome! Not that I think you wouldn't do this but just to make sure... Wrap ´em up nicely so the iPod doesn´t die if they do. :) That would be bad.
Worst thing... I still haven´t gotten a letter from a really cool person that has held my awesome sword. Elder Going said that it wasn´t even in the office. I think she may have sent it to the MTC or the CCM. :( That was a bummer.
The Best things... I have gotten more flexible with my legs. I´m thinking it might be possible for me to do the splits by the time I get home. :) And if you saw me try to stretch before the mission that is a 10000% improvement!!! jaja Sorry nothing really extraordinary happened this week with missionary work. In fact we might be losing one of our baptismal dates. We called to set up a cita and he basically told us that he doesn´t want to be baptized. (the last lesson we taught was the word of wisdom) Fun stuff! The wife is still comming along a bit better though!
I´m happy for you that you are getting a good Christmas present from random people you´ve never met!!! jaja You and your mm´s! :P
I have a couple things to ask for... If you could find some spanish bible tabs for the different books that would be awesome. I think I could order them off the mission website but that would take a while and since you are already planning on sending me a package... Also I´m getting kind of low on my Burt´s Bees chapstick. If you could send me one of those with it too... Thanks!!!
So I was thinking this week... Now that you´ve gotten out on the water on the kayaks a couple of times, you oughta take the Sailboat out to the lake!!! :) Ok that is a bit of a joke but I do hope that it´s not just sitting tere for all two years. In fact I really wouldn´t mind if it got put under the back porch or something... out of the sun. :D
Well I hope everything is going well! I love you all! Have a wonderful day!!!
Con Amor,
Elder Heywood
Monday, September 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment