Dear Mom,
Well, Elder Going is geting transfered... He´s going to the office to be the financero, which is funny because we were talking about that maybe happening since we still haven´t gotten our travel money for this month... that means thathe will try to get tothe office but he doesn´t have money yet to go give others money. haha I have actually learned to love the people here with him but didn´t really think about that until I read your letter. It was also what I was looking forward to in getting out of the MTC. It was just hard to teach lessons and not people. Here in the field you get to know people and teach to their needs and work for them rather than for yourself (learning lessons). My new companion is Elder Jensen. I am not sure where he is from but he is only two transfers ahead of me. That will be fun. I actually hope his spanish isn´t a ton better than mine so that I can learn faster, rather than relying on my companion to take care of things. I´ll let you know a little more about him next week.
Thanks for the solutions to the bag and the back. I will see what I can do this week. I´m glad you had a blast on your birthday! Sounds like you had fun!... Even though it was water! :)
I would absolutely love it if Pres Turk came to be my President!!! That sure would make me feel loved! But, as for now, I have felt the Father´s love through... well right now I can only think of how my parents raised me. I´m just struggling a bit with anger towards a really crude missionary in my zone. I felt a couple times today like shutting him up myself since he wouldn´t allow a change in topic in any way, shape or form. I know Dad has remined me to hate the sin and not the person, but that´s all I know of him. I dread the possibility of someday being put with him because he would either change or get hurt. Sorry to say it but I don´t kow what to do. Should I play Pollyanna and say... I´m glad I only have to see him, at most, 2 times a week!... which is too much. Anyway, Thanks again for teaching well and raising me to pick good friends.
Can I ask you to do another thing for me and just tell me... what is the price on boullion (beef and chicken). I finally found where it is here but if it is a huge difference from here I may as well have you send some with the iPod... and Chicken Noodle Soup recipe. :) And I´m havinga tough time finding vanilla too. Could you just tell me the price of that and maybe I´ll ask for a small bottle of that too if i need to. Probably not on this one though.
Sorry this wasn´t a very fruitful or great email but I´m not in the best of moods right now. I hope you got your letter or will get it soon. And sorry for all the missed spaces. The space bar doesn´t want to work on this computer. Well, I love you Mom...and Dad when you read this. Help me out! Just pray!
<3 Always
Austin Heywood
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment