Monday, July 27, 2009

A Letter from Uncle Elder!

I´m glad to hear that she is turning 18 and not 19! I realy wasn´t looking forward to redoing the letter! "sending something" means a small little box with probably just token gifts and then letters! It´s not going to be a sword for everybody! Don´t come off your rocker grandma! ;) I have P-Days and if I plan it I can get things done in no time! It´ll be fine!

That was an awesome quote! I like it! I would have you know that I wrote that one down! (Morgan used this for a girl's camp handout.)

“We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, others are bright, some have odd names, but they have all learned to live in the same box.”

About the pictures that richard sent me... Yeah, babies are gross when they are born! He looks good in the cleaned up pictures though! :)

Alright, best thing... New family investigators!!! We had stopped by their piso a few times and they never answered the door. We decided to stop one more time and, we hadn´t discussed this but, we were going to drop the reference if they didn´t answer this time. We knocked like three or four times and were about to leave when they opened the door! The lesson turned out like the perfect missionary dream though...even with a loud distracting boy... and we got the dad to pray at the end of it!! We are going back there tonight and teaching them again! It was AWESOME!!! Most Spiritual... I can´t pick out anything extremely spiritual right now... :( I am doing better than a couple weeks ago though!

I´m glad to hear about PAT´S too! I´ve been expecting that they would just not be here when I get back! Just maybe in another location! That will be great for them! I´m going to try and send a letter and pictures to them when I get the chance.

I love you
Elder Uncle Heywood

No comments: