Monday, July 13, 2009

It's Bloomin' Hot!

I didn´t know I had interviews this last weekend so I got the packages then! Thanks for reminding me that I´m a greeny! :P Thanks for the packages though! most of the candy is already gone! My comp looked through the recipes and really questioned the chicken cheese enchiladas with sour cream! haha why would I ever need that? The trick will be finding the better than sour cream! haha or we´ll do with normal sourcream.

Anyway... a couple things I want you to look up...
stretches to help my groin issue
your chicken noodle soup recipe
ask richard if there is a fútbol team in the canarias... which is his favorite?
I don´t know if you´ve already seen these but the new smart car that looks a lot like the bmw z4. It´s a little sportsy car! We saw one and both approved of it! I just thought it would be cool to look up! And we want to know the price compared to the others and the mileage and speed! :)
I think this must be the car he is talking about. . . anyone know anything?


Well it doesn´t surprise me that Bro. Bingham is the new bishopric member!

We got someone to come back to church this week with us! We went over on saturday and helped her move apartments and painted a couple of rooms so that she didn´t have to do it on sunday and then we all took the bus together! That was nice! And they didn´t really make me give my talk in church either! My Comp was talking to the lady that came with us and I can´t understand enough to understand what they really said! I thought they said... well, I forgot to assign the first talk. and that they would call me up later but what they really said was... I assigned the first talk but I can´t remember who it was. They said that not wanting to force me to get up and they couldn´t remember if it was me or Elder Going they had assigned. So I had a talk to give but I will probably have to give it on this coming Sunday!

I don´t know what else to write. It is really slow and boring walking up and down streets after all of our citas have fallen through. And it´s bloomin´hot too! :P YUCK!!!

ldfññakskdfñkfdskfdjlfdñllkfdsaañdskffdfsldkj

Yup that´s about how I feel right now!

Hope you are all doing well!

Elder Heywood

No comments: