Monday, February 7, 2011

Mom,

So, how much saffron does he want?  Does he want it in powder or the actual plant(harvested of course)?  I would be happy to bring him some!  It is really cheap here!  I don´t think it will be a problem.  With the internet, why don´t you download Google Chrome?  I like it a lot better!  And it is free!

Our investigators are doing well.  M and E keep coming to church and E got up to give her testimony on sunday!  That was quite surprising for us but it turned out really well!!!  The members are helping us a ton and keep coming up with great ideas for how to help us!  They are really receptive to those that are coming to church and that helps more than anything!

J is still lost in timbucktwo!  We can´t get a hold of him which is the same as before!  But J and M are still receptive!  We just need to help the husband in some way!  We need to at least meet him!  

Those are all of our investigators.  Not many, but the ward is going to help us out in a week or two when we have a ton of missionaries in our area so we can go on splits and find new investigators!  They have a tough time giving us names and following through, but they help us a ton with the investigators we have!  That´s one more thing than other areas have had! 

Well, Elder West is getting transfered and my new companion will be Eldre Adams.  I have met him a time or two.  I don´t know him that well but I do believe that we will be able to work well together!  I´m excited for this last little bit I´ve got left!  It´s not much but I believe that two or three families are going to get baptized in that time!!!!!!  Every other area in our zone has gone through huge baptizing periods and now it´s our turn!  Chiclana is about to burst!  There is a new family that we are going to meet on thursday that the father is inactive but the TEN children are not baptised... but all over eight!!!!!!!!!!!!  And from what the members have said they have interest and are looking to move into chiclana the city... they live right now a little far away.  I´m pumped for this!

Well, I hope that´s how my mission is going to end!!!

I love you all!

Elder Austin Heywood

No comments: