Mom,
I do know Elder Christensen! Are we going to be coming on the same plane? That´ll be tight!!! He´s from Snowflake! So if I get home at 5:10 that´ll leave plenty of time for a good game of frisbee that night right?
jk I´d rather be at home with my family eating some homemade pizza with squash and thick crust! That was the first thing that popped into my mind when you asked for requests, so I went with it! You know me! If I have options I´m going to take forever deciding! But if I end up wanting something else I´ll let you know!!!
I did do Eng 101 at MVT. I´ll trust you on the Major. And if I get too deep into the one before we realize that it´s the wrong one then I´ll just spend the rest of my life doing something completely different! No pasa nada! haha
I don´t want to spend that much on housing. That´s too much! I told Kristalyn to talk to Brittany about what Branden's plans are. He´ll be up there too. That just another option. I will keep it a little lower. It´s not worth it.
I hope Bryan does well in volleyball tryouts! But why at 5 in the morning? That´s insane!!! Whatever! Good Luck!!! Sounds like things are going great with everybody there at home!!! I wish you all the best week ever! And I won´t be laying down on the playing field with the white flag up! I am way excited to be here and Elder Adams is awesome! We are going to tear up Chiclana!!!
I´m just glad/hoping that the weather warms up at least a little bit in Idaho before I get up there!!! I am not looking forward to that kind of weather!
We had a tough time with investigators this week because we had two day transfers... Elder Adams didn´t know he was leaving until Elder Beck showed up on tuesday morning! By then it was too late to get here! And then we had a baptismal interview to do down in Algeciras. That took the afternoon but it was way good! While we were there I went to M´s house with Elder Masterson to try setting a fecha! We stuck to the NIKE motto! Just Do It!!! And that´s what we did! She is totally ready and willing and the conversation lead up perfectly to the scripture that I planned on using, D & C 39:7-8,10. We both testified and set the fecha! It was incredible! I´m glad I am not District leader and was able to be there to help her set the fecha!
We are doing great and the ward is stil excited about things! M and E weren´t able to come to the capilla yesterday and everybody was asking where they were! They just had to work because they own a flower shop and today is Valentines day! We had stopped by this week though and they seem to be doing great!
About the Rod´s... the father does speak english... and will be in Utah for conference.
Well I love you all and Wish you a fantastic week!
Elder Heywood

No comments:
Post a Comment