Monday, November 8, 2010

My tie is back!


Don´t worry, Mom, all missions split up travel funds and living funds!  I don´t have to go without anything in order to have a car!... except the bus and train!  It was an expensive trip down to Fuengirola!  And it was a long one too!!!  I was sick the entire time and didn´t really get much out of the meetings.  I didn´t even go to a few of the meetings.  I stayed in bed all day thursday and took nothing in except 2 glasses of water at the very end of the day!  I think that in the whole week I ate about the same amount of food as I would in one normal day! I tried weighing myself at the end of sunday but it wouldn´t let me.  I´m not sure if it didn´t register that someone was on it or that it was just out of batteries. haha

I´m eating a little bit now and I´m getting a bit better. 
Elder Fetzer is still having stomach pains here and there. But we´re able to work now!


Elder S and the reunion... He was an Elder that was in my room in the MTC... for a week!  He went home for a while.  This is his first transfer back in the mission!!!  When he left the MTC (a year and a half ago) we traded ties and I told him, "I want this tie back."  He was told that he could probably go back to the same mission and he´s now here!    That´s what that happy face was about!  I´m going to get my tie back! (but that means a whole lot more than the tie itself!)  The Cleggs are cousins and yes, she was in the general primary presidency!  They are way awesome!!!

Meet the Cleggs              
                                       and the Cleggs!

I did hear something good from our branch president yesterday!  He takes the family that we're teaching to and from church every week and has a chance to talk to the parents more than we do on weeks like this!  He told us last night that we will probably have 4 baptisms in December!  That would be the four kids... we´re going to get the whole family!  That means a marriage!!! :)  We´re going to do it!!!


26 hungry missionaries can down a lot of food!








Lots to learn at our specialized training.











You say that Sean H is home... There seems to be a lot of people having to go home to recover from their missions!  It´s a sad thing!  I hope he gets better!!!  We´ve also had almost our entire district sick lately. five of the six of us have been ill.  I´m pretty sure that the adversary is working pretty hard on us in a physical way... maybe because he´s been defeated spiritually!!!  Upward and Onward!!!

Have a great week and enjoy the groundbreaking of the temple!!!

Elder Austin Heywood

ps. I do want more burts bees in the next package! 


No comments: