It is true. Heavenly Father knows each of us and one of the most sure ways he communicates to us is through priesthood blessings. They do come straight from him!
Elders Heywood, Bader, Fetzer (companion) and Moss
I may have been in a hurry when I wrote that. The Rodriguez family helped as much as this family. I don´t know that I could say one does better than the other! They are both amazing! And speaking of this new family... They found out that we are driving down to the mission home this week and they offered to let us borrow their GPS for the week! We are going road tripping to the mission home for a special training meeting! It´s going to be fun!!! And tiring! Driving wears me out! I´ve been driving all weekend long!
And now I get to drive some more! I just filled up the tank in the car too... € 71.01. ($99!) UGHH And I put air in the tires. It doesn´t pull to the right anymore!
It´s not all slugginsh either! I now just need to get the radio working (not to listen to the radio... just CD´s). The Cleggs questioned that when we asked them about the radio.
I have the essays written for my application but they happen to not be with me at the present moment so I will get those typed up and sent to you next week! Pres. Clegg passed me on the endorsement! and other than that it´s all up to you right?
Lunch time after a district meeting. Kabobs for all!
Halloween is celebrated here. Everybody just goes as the gross, gory, and "scarry" people. It´s not that old here in Spain! They do the same type of thing as we do there, but it´s on a way smaller scale!... especially smaller than our new neighborhood it sounds like! And we´re actually lucky to even be writing today. All Saint´s Day also gets celebrated in one of the most catholic countries and everything is closed! 
We´re doing well Here in Alcazar. I did get a package and I hope I got everything that was in it. Usually they will leave a package slip if you aren´t home and you have to go to the office to get it the following day... they left the package... and our friendly neighbors thought it would be so kind to do us a favor and open it for me. Just to make sure they didn´t take anything valuable... you sent 3 garment bottoms, 10 quarters, seasoned salt, skittles, big hunks, crunchy marshmallows, and Joseph Smith pamphlets, and altoids. I hope there wasn´t anything else important. I did go to the package office and tell them our building situation so there shouldn´t be any other issues with that but remember that mail always gets left so don´t make the envelopes fancy!
Well, L is doing well and understands a lot of the important stuff! but she is headed back to the Dominican Republic today and will come back in a month! It´s out of our hands for a while but not out of our prayers!
I hope you all have a fantastic week and we´ll talk to you in a bit! Love you all!
Elder Heywood

No comments:
Post a Comment