Monday, February 8, 2010

Two letters this week . . .

His letter to Dad:

Dad,

I am anxious to hear where President Turk is going! The changes of our mission are going to be crazy! I have a very high possibility of changing to the Madrid mission! I could end up with Elder Justin Hinton!!! That would be Awesome!!!I think I will be changed this transfer and if I stay in the Islands I will have a 99% chance of being changed to the other mission! That would also mean that I could go to the temple if I end up ini Madrid!

Hey who is Evan(s) Heywood? I ran into some English people at church and they said they were baptised by Elder Evans Heywood from Arizona!

As far as lessons go this week... we taught almost twice as many once again and we even had about 3 days off for zone conference. 15 lessons ... 8 were member lessons and 2 were member present lessons but we´ll take what we can get! I think we might just do this 70 hours of knocking doors! :P We´ve been doing some and found a great referral the other day! I hope that goes well!

Well, I love you Dad and thank you for all your support and love!

Con Amor,

Elder Heywood


and to the rest of us:


Hey Everybody,

I have had a great week! We had Zone conference so we were out of our area for almost three full days! But, as you may remember, last week we only taught 8 lessons (but that was double the week before)... Well, this week we almost doubled it again! We taught 15 lessons! It was great!

As you were saying about studying scriptures... There are blessings for doing it!!! It is a commandment to study daily from the words of the prophets. When we study we have the spirit with us (and as members that lasts clear through the day) but we have the spirit with us and as it says in the bible the fruits of the spirit are peace, joy, love,...etc. That is why our day goes so much better when we study every day!

Going back to Zone Conference, it was the best zone conference I had ever had! I feel that it is all due to my increased scripture study. One, because I had the spirit with me. Two, because I Had more knowledge from studying. And three, because I was a lot happier!!! That is one thing that President mentioned in our interview! He said that I seemed to be 1000% better from the month before! And the important thing... I felt it too!!!

I think I will be getting transferes this time... in three weeks... and if I go to another Island I will likely be changed to the Madrid Mission! I could be Justin Hinton´s companion, go to the temple, Serve in the Bilbao, Madrid and Malaga mission areas, and be Taylor Jackson´s companion (An awesome Elder in my CCM group!!!). Speaking of which, Who are these other people that you know from the Bilbao mission? Would one happen to be a Jackson from Gilbert?

Anyway, I love you all and I would have you all know that I am doing a TON better lately... with everything! I even got a valentines package <3 ... from Aunt LeNell!!! :D I was hoping to get the letter I heard about a month and a half ago! It was from Amy and got to Sevilla the week after I left. They gave it to the Mellors and Somewhere along the way it got lost! :´( I don´t think that letter lasts any longer. Well, as Sister Mellor said... It gives me an excuse to write her!!! :)

I love you all and am glad to hear that all is well!!!


Con Amor,

Elder Austin Heywood

No comments: