Monday, October 19, 2009

6 Months!!!



I hit my six month mark on thursday! That´s so weird that I´ve been out for 1/4 of my mission already!!! when they say time flies in the mission... IT FLIES!!! It actually seems like it´s been longer than the two years since I´ve seen Gary though. Crazy stuff! Does that mean i´m the oldest missionary... only missionary... in our ward now, or is there still somebody else out with me?

I think I´m staying for this next transfer. But we´ll see on saturday... Transfer calls are fun to get, even if you don´t leave.

So I pretty much had the saddest moment on Saturday. We were at a benefit concert thing put on by the youth of the church... Cuz we had investigators coming... and I had my camera in my pocket. I was sitting on the chair and it decided to go kerplop! GRRRRRRRRR It now looks like a windshield of a car behind a truck hauling gravel. :´( I can take pictures but now it´s litterally a "point and shoot" camera. I can´t see any of the picture. Want to buy me a Christmas present... with my money!?! It would be cheaper to buy it in the states and then ship it here! But it has to be a camera that takes an xD memory card and AA-Bateries. (preferably) Which means that it pretty much has to be an Olympus but there are a couple others now that take xD.

I don´t know why it had to break this time. It fell flat on the it´s back and shattered. I´ve dropped it before but it always hit a corner and was fine. Not any more! :((((((

Yes a Guard Duck!!! But it was behind the fence so it couldn´t chase us luckily! A junk yard used birds as their security? That´s pretty funny!

Now the best thing that happened to me...We got our phone back!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! Finally! I also found out that half of the songs for the primary program that I thought were in normal hymn book are actually from the primary book! That made this sooooooooo much easier!!!

There´s not much to report on this week. It was kind of a lame week. But yes that was president and my companion at church. And yes we call them exchanges... well, we translate it to intercambios! ;)

Pres. Mellor, Elder Heywood, Elder Jensen



WASHED THE HOUSE??? Sounds... Interesting!!! I washed... the dishes this week! And my hands... a couple times anyway! haha I´m afraid I didn´t do any netti though. I hope everything goes well for you with staying away from the swine flu! It´s kind of hard to do that with what we do... talking to all the people in the street every day. But we try!

Well, I´m looking forward to the package coming next week!!! :) And to thursday this week! SIX MONTHS!!!

Con Amor

Elder Heywood

2 comments:

Nellie said...

Wow, I can't believe it's already been 6 weeks too. But then it always goes faster for everyone but the family. He is such a great missionary. I love this blog!

Nellie said...

Whoops I mean 6 months.......