I´m sorry I didn´t write yesterday but we were back in Jaen again doing residency and I didn´t have too much time to do internet. As far as the week went... it went well, and as far as sickness... yes I, and the other Elders, shared it with Elder Fetzer! But we´re both doing better now!
We were able to visit quite a few members this week! we doubled... almost... our lessons from last week! We found an awesome young adult from the dominican republic on the bus the other day! I really should say that she found us! She is awesome and we are going to have a cita with her on wednesday! And she has the coolest hair in the world!
I did receive a question from a member here! Is there a simple internet filter that blocks pop ups? It´s an older lady that lives alone so it doesn´t need to do much but she doesn´t like the pop ups! if you could give me a couple websites of where to go to download the filter that would be great! Another thing... There is no such thing as seasoning salt in spain. I want to do a couple things with seasoning salt but it wouldn´t be worth it for you to send it to me... I want to know if you could look up ratios of the ingredients and i´ll try to make some! I want to make better hamburgers and your potatoes that you do with olive oil and seasoning salt.
So, my trip to Jaen. That was just a chaos and a half! On sunday night´s train ride they had to stop the train a couple stops early and send us in bus the last hour!
That´s the fun experience of my week! I don´t have anymore time either so I´m going to leave you with that! I love you all and wish you all a great week!
Eler Heywood

No comments:
Post a Comment