Thursday, June 11, 2009

Last Temple Trip

Good ole monsoon season rollin´ in!!! So Sarah bought a scooter huh? Was it green? I´ll put $20 on it!... Oh wait, I´m on a mission... No betting aloud. I think she´ll do ok on it! It is kind of a scary thought though! Tell her I want her to be alive when I get home! And if she´s not... I´ll kill her!... .... .... uh... haha

You never knew that the Nobles have two faster children? I´m sorry! Yeah they´ve had them since last summer i think. They are cool little kids! And they have a younger brother that is with the Dentons in our stake! Man I haven´t heard from any of my friends yet. Maybe it´s better that I don´t. idk That´s so wierd that Rachel is getting married! Who is she marrying? Crazy!!!

Half way done with summer school! That´s insane... well i guess it´s only 3 weeks long huh? I think it´s crazy how easy some teachers make it! It doesn´t do anybody any good.

Who was making the no bake cookies? Got a little carried away with the liquid huh? That reminds me... What about rice krispie treats. I kinda want that recipe... but they probably won´t have non-dairy margerine here huh? Oh well!

Thanks for getting this sent a little earlier this week. Today was the last temple visit for us. It is being closed for cleaning on our last week. :( So we stayed today and did extra stuff. We had missionaries in every part of the temple at the same time today. That was cool to think about.

Con Amor,
Elder Heywood

No comments: